Today’s Star Wars Day is tinged with sadness.
So I decided to host a giveaway of my poetry book, Quantum Singularity: A Poetic Voyage through Time and Space, in honor of Star Wars. Or to just take you all out of this dimension for a spell.
I’ll be giving away four copies.
Because, you know, “May the Fourth Be With You”!
Message me on Twitter (I’ll need your snail mail address to mail the book to you, just FYI) at https://twitter.com/WillowCroft16 , or use the message form on my blog (or post up in the comments if you’re interested and we’ll work out the details).
Important details about the giveaway:
- I had to rate my book 18+ on Amazon because of language, so the same applies here in the giveaway, just for posterity. I’ll need you to state that you’re 18 and up if you want a copy of the book.
- I’m only giving away four copies of the book. First four people that express interest will get the freebie book copies, and I’ll make that determination to the best of my ability. (That is, if anyone enters!). It’s open on the blog and on Twitter, so selection will also be prey to a factor of randomness.
- I see similar blurbs like this for book giveaways, so sending you the book doesn’t mean you are obligated in any way, for anything, whether it’s leaving a review, or…well, I don’t know what else people would think getting a free book would obligate them for, but let this disclaimer cover it, I suppose, or anything else that might make me liable in a court of law. It’s just a book, and a tea sample, that I’ll be sending you.
- I’ll need your email, but I promise not to spam you, snail mail style. Or sell your mailing address. Or use it to mail you a puffin. Because that would also be illegal.
- Entering the giveaway is no guarantee you will receive a free copy of the book.
- The contest ends at 11:11 pm MST (United States). I’ll try to notify you by 11:11 pm MST the following day, which will be Sunday, May 5th, if you won a copy of the book. Happy Cinco de Mayo!